December 8, 2011

Christmas Came Early!

Oddly reminiscent of the cacophony of sound pouring out the pachinko parlors, I have found my favorite video of 2011. This comes to us from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, the new queen of Jpop (japenese pop for you rookies). Her first hit was Pon Pon Pon, released in July. Apparently Fred Durst is a fan? That's how you know she's good. Sidenote, she's also a purveyor of fake eyelashes (which may or may not be promoted in this video. That's for you to decide). Look out for the maximum awesome past the two-minute mark. 



3 comments:

Charisstopher said...

Hah! Scott and I ended up at a dinner thing with this girl (plus entourage) in LA over the summer. I had no idea who she was at the time and she kept talking about how she'd escaped to California to get away from all her fans and be "anonmouse." I totally did not believe her.

Rian Rhoe said...

Wow Rachel. Wow.

Rachel Wrong said...

That's right. Soak in the magic.