February 22, 2011

Pretty Pictures

It was such a great three-day weekend. I hope you all had a good one too. We had a successful dance party at 834, filmed the first segment of the Couch Street Massacre, Liz and I went up to the mountain and had a fantastic day of snowboarding, and yesterday I went and hung out with my family. Now I'm horribly busy with work and a side project that is going to take up a lot of my time for the next few weeks. The blog will not be updated as often; I apologize in advance. In order to keep things somewhat interesting I will be posting some photos because they're easy and don't take much time.

This one was taken by my magical friend Kali. It is Alexis and I sitting near the house we rented at Sea Ranch during Rachael and Kale's wedding. At this very moment we discovered that we both love pulling all the seeds off the tops of tall grasses and then letting them fall out of our hands. Sometimes it's the simple things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After four long days of waiting for you to update your blog, I cannot tell you how happy I was to see this memory sitting there in my browser window. Love you.