May 4, 2011

Free Stuff for You

Moving is so exciting. I stopped by the new place this morning to grab my phone charger out of a bag I dropped off the day before, and I just can't wait to move in. The floors are so shiny and it smells like new paint. All the surfaces are crying out for me to cover them with unicorn figurines and little rocks. It's going to be wonderful.

But man, moving is also a lot of work. I have been shuffling and sorting papers, throwing out notes from college classes, saving all my old letters, and getting rid of stuff that I don't use very often. I have shoes, snow clothes, a blender, pots and pans, etc. etc. etc.

I'll be doing a big Goodwill trip soon, but I want to give friends first dibs. So, if you have any need for new-to-you clothing, shoes, snowboard stuff, or kitchenware, you should stop by Club 834 tomorrow night.

2 comments:

alexis said...

How do I get in on this? I need some new shoes! And I love those blue ones you gave me! Can you take pics? pretty pllllease

colleen k.d. said...

ill be there. muah-ah- ah ahhhhh

what time jelly bean? and good luck with the super sheek spice rack. i cant wait to see it.