August 3, 2010

Peepshow

I went to see the new Videograss film and failed miserably. Living Room Theater is small and the shows kept filling to capacity and I was distracted by friends and clean air outside and bottles of wine and highball glass theft. Snowboarder types were filling the streets and lurking hard. There was a lot of neon and plaid and general dirtbaggery which was only more pronounced once the party moved down to Beauty Bar for the official after-party (which by the way, was sweet. I heard Beauty Bar was the new Tube and therefore decided to avoid it like the plague. Someone totally misrepresented it. I'm using my complimentary nail file right now.) I also met the Peepshow girls and they are awesome and have a new film coming out, fingers crossed on a Portland debut in a large, official venue. I will totally be there (if it happens).

Let's Make Better Mistakes Tomorrow from peepshow on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Alexa Heidrich said...

Um, we should totes make a surf video someday.