January 4, 2011

Christmas Miracle

I know that Christmas has come and gone and probably doesn't need to be recapped anymore. I mean, we've already moved on and celebrated another holiday.  And I know that not all of you are interested in shoes. But I love them and Christmas 2010 was a shoe-themed holiday. My roommate/friend Heidi gave me some adorable old-lady leather shoes, my parents gave me a new pair of fleece-filled moccasins for around the house, aaaaaaand my incredible boyfriend gave me these.

They are wonderful. Yes, they have fleece. And they are heather gray (one of my favorite colors for clothing) and kind of like hightop slippers. And the great thing is that I had seen these on the website ages ago, loved them, desperately wanted them, but responsibly did not buy them because I am on a budget. Here's the amazing part: I never told him I wanted these shoes. I never once talked about them. He just knew. It was a Christmas miracle.
 

No comments: