July 13, 2010

I'm totally going to pay ten dollars to see this

So, you know how things are the morning after you throw a big house party? You're sitting around rehashing the evening and everything's funny and a few remnant friends are complaining about your tiny couches (Kyle! It's a chaise lounge) and someone (Charissa) is making waffles and bacon and there are beer cans and keg cups on every available surface and somehow only the best kind of conversation can occur. Charissa and I discovered our mutual love for Adrian Brody after our last party and it was this huge revelation. And then we went and saw A-Team. That was a bad choice and I don't really want to talk about it, but the best thing was the trailer that preceded it. And look who's in it.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

You can call it all the fancy names you want, but that couch was still tiny and difficult to sleep on.

Rachel Wrong said...

A blanket would have helped. I had so many blankets upstairs.

Charisstopher said...

That was a good day. I also learned that I hate docking, that Rachel and I are on opposing platforms re: mug size (small!) and that Carrot Top is a terrible inventor.

And I was hoarding a bunch of blankets, too. A tiny piece of my hard heart feels for you, Kyle.